Kids' Registration Rules
- Person registering child must be a parent or legal guardian.
- Registration can be done in person at the Library, on the phone to the Children's Department. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS DISABLED AT THIE TIME (as of June 2013).
- Registration form must be filled out COMPLETELY for EACH child. If not filled out in its entirety, child will not be registered.
- Submission of online form DOES NOT guarantee child a spot in story time or event. You MUST receive a confirmation email to ensure your spot is reserved.
- ONE Child and ONE program per registration form online. You may not include multiple programs or multiple children on one form.
- Child's age MUST match desired program's participant age. No exceptions.
- Programs may be full at the time of registration. Child will be placed on a waiting list and you will be notified.
- If you miss more than 2 sessions in a row without notifying the Librarian, your child will be removed from the event registration list
- Special events: Only registered children can attend special events. This includes siblings - anyone under 18 attending a special event must be registered.
- By registering, whether via phone, web, or in person, you acknowledge your willful acceptance of all kids' registration and program policies, and Library, rules, policies, and regulations.
Kids' Program Policies
- Parent/guardian MUST stay IN program with children under age 5 (unless otherwise noted). For all other ages, a parent or guardian must stay IN the building.
- Attendance will be taken at each Story and Craft time. Only registered children will be allowed to participant.
- If you are going to be more than 10 minutes late to a session, please do us the favor of skipping that week’s session.
- Please be on time and in the appropriate room to pick up your child. We cannot walk children outside or into the library, so please arrive in the room where story time is being held.
- If your child does not attend school due to illness, please do not send him/her to Library programs.
- In the event you find out after registering for a program that your child will not be able to attend, please inform the Library so another child may take your spot.
- As a courtesy, please contact the Library if your child will miss a weekly meeting. If your child misses more than 2 sessions in a row without notifying us, your child will be removed from the program’s registration.
- Child must be in the correct age range to participate in the program.
- Please alert the program leader if your child has any allergies to materials that may be used (i.e., latex, flour and water paste, etc.)
- If schools are closed due to inclement weather, the Library is often closed too.
Thank you for your cooperation!